Colliers International is an industry leading global real estate services company with more than 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Currently we are looking for a colleague for the following position:
Green Building Consultant
This is an entry level position for someone interested in gaining practical experience in green building certification. Previous experience is not as important as a desire to learn and ability to manage your time and solve problems independently.
You will be involved in the certification of commercial (primarily offices) buildings under the LEED and BREEAM rating systems for new construction, interior fit-out and existing buildings. Our projects are primarily located in Hungary, with a limited number of projects located across Europe and Africa.
The Green Building Consultant is responsible for working with clients to achieve their high performance design and sustainable project goals.This challenging and rewarding position includes technical consulting and calculations, interacting with design teams to ensure goals are being designed to meet the client’s needs, project management, verifying green code requirements are being met, and offering additional information/education to the project team related to sustainable approaches which could benefit the project.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Reviews and develops sustainability policies to deliver to the client
- Evaluates client options and conveys professional opinion to assist in client decisions
- Researches project sites to document LEED/BREEAM credits
- Coordinates with clients, design team members, and contractors to address sustainability requirements and objectives
- Calculates and documents LEED/BREEAM credits to submit for review
- Coordinates project work with team to complete deadlines on schedule
- Prepares/reviews project submittals to assure compliance with project specifications
- Creates presentations on the LEED/BREEAM process and/or credit requirements to educate clients and colleagues
- Performs site visits to monitor progress, verify implemented LEED/BREEAM measures, and ensure conformance to the owner’s expectations and building codes
An ideal candidate will possess the following requirements:
- Fluent written/spoken English
- Working knowledge of written/spoken Hungarian
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) software
- Interest in HVAC systems, loads, and controls
- Interest in standards, codes, and rating systems associated with sustainability and energy performance
- Interest in sustainable building practices
- Interest in LEED/BREEAM credit requirements
- Time-management and project management skills
- Judgement and decision-making skill
- Knowledge of AutoCad would be beneficial.
We will provide both formal and informal training and support to achieve accreditation such as LEED Green Associate, LEED AP, etc.
Építés / Ingatlan > Építési menedzser, Építési projekt menedzser
Mezőgazdaság / Környezettudomány / Környezetvédelem
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
Ügyfélszolgálat / Vevőszolgálat / Szolgáltatás > Ügyfélszolgálati munkatárs
|Minimális tapasztalat||Tapasztalat nem szükséges|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Középiskola|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|