- Manage, customize and provide international end user support for an internal GRC (governance, risk, compliance) application
- Develop and automatize reports and test cases to support the internal security risk management process
- Co-operation in the central ISMS (Information Security Management System) processes, their international representation at the subsidiaries, continuous development.
- In addition to ISMS processes, help implement Risk Management processes at international level.
- Provides support for escalation of problems.
- Participates information security projects, supporting central expert colleagues.
- Maintains security control frameworks in tools/applications and tests changes in functions.
- Evaluate and plan the necessary measures to improve the protection of information tools.
- Support the security community in Local Business Units (LBU) on Information Security Management and usability issues
- Degree in IT or Engineering
- Advanced MS Office knowledge, especially MS EXCEL
- Knowledge of SQL, XLS, VBA
- Fluent English (especially in oral); Basic German language skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work in multinational team
- Willingness to travel abroad
- HTML, XL Cube, Coding Style Guides
- Programming experience
- Experience in information security, risk management or reporting processes