Graduate - Junior Operations Manager - West Midlands, Sutton Coldfield, B72 1
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However some things have never changed; and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care.
We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years. We are immensely proud of our people and their commitment, values and talents.
Due to company expansion and growth we now need to add to our team by recruiting a Junior Operations Manager, to be trained by us with excellent career prospects for progression within the company. The role would ideally suit a Graduate with aspirations in Construction and the Environmental field.
Main duties would include;
- Manpower / resource allocation
- Transport (van audits etc)
- HR / Training organisation (Recruitment / New starter inductions etc)
- Liaise closely with Branch Storeman regarding Branch operational requirements
- Ensuring Compliance with industry requirements regarding equipping operatives
- Toolbox talks
- Coordination / direction of workforce (attend Supervisors meetings etc)
- Ensure training needs are managed through the inhouse Training database.
The successful candidate will be diligent, thorough, and have a pragmatic approach to work and their work colleagues. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to enter this field and learn all that is required for a full and successful career.
Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />