Graduate Development Programme
Essentra PLC Link megjelenítése is a leading international supplier of speciality plastic and fibre products, healthcare and other packaging with four operating divisions: Protection & Finishing Products, Porous Technologies, Coated & Security Products, and Filter Products.
As part of Essentra PLC, Essentra Filter Products Kft. is looking for candidates for its Graduate Development Program starting in September 2014.
Applicants need to hold a BSc or MSc Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics with not more than one year of professional experience, need to have negotiation English level, need to be ambicious and have a prudent track record of excellent performance in their studies.
Essentra Graduate Development Programme takes 24 months to complete which is spent at Hungary. Within this time participants are contunuously involved in various project tasks and trainings abroad in one of our operations around the world.
Why is it worth joining to Essentra’s international team?
- More than 60 years of research and development and production experience
- The majority of business lines are in worldwide market leader position
What is Graduate Development Programme providing for you?
- Intercultural training courses for professional and personal development
- Professional mentoring support, varied and challenging international environment
- A Junior Manager position will be offered upon completing the Graduate Programme.
You are the ideal candidate if…
- You are highly qualified and ambitious to build your own career
- You have a negotiation-level English competency
How to apply or get information about Essentra Graduate Development Programme?
If you feel you are the proper candidate for us and interested in our Graduate Development Programme, make sure you don’t miss to submit your application (CV and Cover letter)
Essentra Filter Products
2014 spring or summer Fresh Graduates are highly preferred!
The selection process may consists of the following steps:
- Pre-selection of CVs
- Short telephone or personal interview
- Aptitude tests
- Assessment Center
- Job offer