Graduate Data Analyst
Our partner is looking for
Graduate Data AnalystCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.04.
Are you a confident Graduate Data Analyst with a passion for numbers and analytics looking to learn and develop rapidly at an award-winning media agency?
With modern offices, breakout areas, onsite café and bar this Hammersmith based media agency is looking for a Graduate Data Analyst to work collaboratively with the Ad Ops & Analytics Director to implement market-leading data and analytics campaigns for a diverse portfolio of clients.
This Graduate Data Analyst will have a background, whether commercial or graduate, in data looking to further progress their skills in statistics and analytics.
About the Graduate Data Analyst Role
As Graduate Data Analyst, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and improve in a friendly, fast-paced and high-learning environment.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Data Analyst:
- Working on Excel and the Google suite, you will be reporting and analysing consumer trends for brands known worldwide
- This role will require you to deal with a number of different stakeholders throughout the business so it'd be best suited for someone who enjoys networking and building internal business relationships.
- Work closely with the Ad Ops & Analytics Director
What The Successful Graduate Data Analyst Will Look Like
- Ideally, a degree in a field that has required you to work with data or research
- A keen interest in numbers, statistics and analytics
- Naturally outgoing and inquisitive
- Able to work in the English Language
- High-level communications skills