Our partner is looking for
Graduate Account Manager - Airbnb-Inspired PlatformCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.07.
We are a cutting-edge online platform situated in the heart of artsy Shoreditch. Since our inception in 2015 we have been named in The Guardians Top 20 Start-Ups and won numerous awards - our ethos is not to quickly expand but to employ people that share our vision and believe in our product. We need future leaders.
Our service is currently available in the UK's largest cities and due to our success, we are looking to expand the platform's reach globally over the coming years. Our vision is to grow our firm from the bottom up - we hire talented graduates and place a huge emphasis on training and development within a start-up environment.
To fuel our growth, we are looking to hire a Graduate Account Manager. We're looking for an intelligent sales professional to help us build our ever-increasing client base and to help consolidate our reputation of providing an online marketplace with the coolest, most unique and inspiring event spaces around. You will be responsible for responding to incoming booking enquiries, qualifying whether they are the right opportunities for us to pursue as a company whilst growing our corporate client accounts.
As well as personal progression, we offer real on the job learning in a dynamic start-up with genuine opportunities to be implemented in the infrastructure of an innovative idea!
We are looking for resourceful, bright and confident candidates with the following:
- Degree at grade 2:1 or above from a top 30 university - we work in a complex area of events and so hiring candidates with the intellectual ability to deal with our market is essential
- The desire to pursue a sales-focused career
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - our clients are high-end, high-profile businesses who expect the best
- The ability to tailor your style to suit a particular opportunity - in other words, being adaptable and socially intelligent is a must
- Excellent customer service experience is desired but not essential
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Managing relationships with our host venues - those locations - listed on our website to make sure they are getting what they expect from their presence on the platform.
- Growing high-end corporate and private client accounts through consultative upselling.
- Researching briefs and putting together proposals for some of our bigger clients.
- Developing relationships with our guests to make sure they have a great experience with us. An experience they want to repeat!
- Qualifying incoming enquiries from email, on the phone and via the website to understand whether they are likely to book and if it is something we can help make happen.
We appreciate that to get the best talent we have to offer an excellent package and fantastic long-term opportunities. This is why we offer average first-year earnings of £30,000.
In addition, we offer excellent benefits such as a MacBook, phone, bonuses and shares options.