Grad Job Performance Marketing Agency £22.5K London
Our partner is looking for
Grad Job Performance Marketing Agency £22.5K LondonCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.03.
A performance marketing agency offering unrivalled expertise in helping cutting-edge companies grow on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat and Google.
Founded by ex-Google and Facebook executives, the team have a huge amount of experience working in the digital and tech industry. Over the last 10 years, they have been responsible for building and managing teams running over $300M in spend on Facebook and other platforms for sophisticated direct response advertisers in 4 key verticals - Ecommerce, Gaming, Mobile Apps and Fintech.
You will join a rapidly expanding agency now in its 3rd year of trading and working with some of Europe's fastest growing and exciting brands in Europe. You will join the team as a Performance Marketing Executive and receive training from ex-Google and ex-Facebook executive to deliver on the following responsibilities.
You will work alongside the Head of Delivery and Performance Marketing Managers on a portfolio of accounts, responsible for executing on marketing strategies and supporting the creation and development of plans for your customers in line with agreed performance KPIs.
As a Performance Marketing Executive you will be focused on the day-to-day optimization of our client's campaigns across performance channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Google & Snapchat, whilst also learning from a team of experienced experts.
As a Facebook marketing expert, you will be responsible for consulting with your portfolio of accounts to identify new opportunities and approaches, as well as aid in advice for targeting and creative iterations.
The aim of this position is to empower clients to transition their marketing activities in-house when they are ready to do. As a Performance Marketing Executive, you will be fully involved in this transition process, guiding customers through this period and passing over your knowledge and expertise.
Who Fits the Bill?
• Educated to degree level with a minimum 2:1 with a slight preference for subjects relating to Social Sciences
• Someone looking to develop a successful career in Digital Marketing
• A numerate individual comfortable working with data to identify trends and present back analysis in a clear and coherent manner
• Ability to think laterally to solve complex problems
• A creative eye and the ability to contribute to conversations around ad copy and imagery
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• An insane level of attention to detail
• Superlative interpersonal skills and a desire to make (and keep) your clients happy
• Ability to communicate with a range of individuals with differing responsibilities
• Can function as an individual contributor and as a team player
• Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to learn