Our Client is looking for a Global System Administrator, who would be responsible for global support and would need to work together with international partners and involves regular meetings and supporting their function by problem solving and providing technical expertise.
- The Global IS Systems Administrator is responsible for the operational maintenance of company’s global IT systems, in line with Global IS approved technology standards, Operational Level Agreements and Service Level Agreements.
- To manage the technical implementation of Global IS approved technologies at all company’s facilities following structured project controls.
- To identify and implement technology solutions that deliver cost benefits to the organisation.
- To support all Global IS technology standards and their deployments using structured Global Service Desk processes.
- To cross train the Global IS and Local IT organisation in Global IS approved technologies and their management.
- To undertake systems administration responsibilities for the systems managed
- To resolve Microsoft issues escalated from local IT Management
- To provide on-call support services in supporting the global systems
- Minimum of 3 years experience administering Microsoft server applications and systems in an enterprise environment
- MCITP / MCSE certification required (Preferably Enterprise or Messaging Administrator)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Windows server and client operating systems
- Advanced knowledge of network device configuration and security, including switches, routers and firewalls, in a heterogeneous technology environment
- Advanced knowledge of storage architectures and server virtualization, in particular Microsoft Hyper-V with System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- Experience of working with Microsoft System Center suite of tools (SCOM, SCCM, DPM, SCVMM)
- Good English language knowledge
- Experience of Microsoft Lync infrastructure and support (highly desirable)
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server, Powershell, Citrix XenApp
- Experience of security technologies such as Microsoft TMG and UAG
- Experience of managing Microsoft Dynamics AX server infrastructure
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products, including Visio
- Ability to undertake the delivery of technical training
Apply directly to Zsófia Vizeli, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.