Global Supply Chain Analyst
Global Supply Chain Analyst - Your future position?
In this role you will perform Supply Chain Analytics and Reporting processes in a timely and accurate manner, in accordance with defined standard operating procedures and maintain an overview of overall Supply Chain Analytics and Reporting team activities.
- Actively works to continuously improve processes
- Provide professional support for colleagues
- Builds constructive and effective relationships with cross functional teams and stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with internal and external partners by phone or via email
- Act as contact person for key internal and external stakeholders for reporting needs
- Proactive co-operation with other work streams within the GBS in overseeing the end-to-end process
Generic day to day operations:
- Support continuous process improvement by developing analytics, mathematical, statistical and simulation models to resolve/ detect escalated performance issues or support supply chain projects by providing analytics
- Identify Supply Chain analytics and reporting needs, performing data mining
Day to day operations in the Statistical Forecasting area:
- Manage demand planning hierarchies
- Compare forecast performance from different sources (i.e. raw material statistical forecast, dependent demand, finished goods statistical forecast, commercial forecast, customer forecast, consensus demand plan)
- Optimize the statistical forecasting approach: incorporating the feedback from Demand Planners, select the most optimal forecast model, set of parameters and aggregation level to improve forecast accuracy and bias
- Gather and reconcile input data, generate baseline statistical forecast and make adjustments where necessary
Day to day operations in the Logistics area:
- Analyze, define and optimize the logistics network design in collaboration with Division and the global strategy
- Part of logistic budget process and monitoring
- Part of logistic pricing process, identify needs, analyze and communicate most up to date transportation costs per trade lane/customer/carrier….. to main stakeholders
- Adherence to service levels, policies and proceduresAre you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University or College degree
- Fluent in English is a must
- 1 – 3 years of experience in supply chain/logistics analysis
- Experience with SAP ECC, SAP IBP, SAP Business Intelligence Analytics (BOA, Webi…) is advantage
- Advanced MS Office Knowledge
- Willingness to travel (2-6 weeks periods) during knowledge transfer
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
Beszerzés / Logisztika / Szállítás > Beszerzés, Logisztikai menedzser, Logisztikai szakértő, Szállítási menedzser, Szállítási projekt menedzser
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem > Beszerzési menedzser, Beszerző
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|