For fulfilling the position
Global Enablement, Change Management and Training Consultant
we are looking for colleagues
The Global Consultant, Procurement CoE Enablement, Change Management and Trainings serves as a generalist program/project manager for key Procurement initiatives including workstreams, process improvement projects etc. The support is globally focused.
This consultant role is responsible to own and manage the overall enablement and change management program within Procurement in the following areas:
- Contract management
- e-Auction support
- Ariba Toolset management
- Technology roadmap
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business or Supply Chain
- 5 years business experience in similar role
- Background in consulting desirable
- Fluent in English
- Change management
- Educational Design/Training Development
- Project management
- Expert skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Think-cell, Visio, SharePoint and Power Pivot
- Supply Chain management
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.