Global Diversity and Inclusion Manager
Our partner is looking for
Global Diversity and Inclusion ManagerCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.04.
Global Diversity and Inclusion Manager
Title: Global Diversity and Inclusion Manager
Job ID: 2
Type: Permanent Full Time
Category: Human Resources
The Global Diversity and Inclusion Manager will be responsible for the management and execution of global strategic initiatives focused on diversity recruiting, employee engagement and inclusion, and community engagement. The role will be focused on global efforts to create a more productive and inclusive workforce while educating, engaging and motivating employees at all office locations and levels of the organization.
Reporting to the Senior Global Director of Employee Experience and Social Impact, this position is a key part of the Human Resources team at Mimecast with cross-functional responsibilities and relationships. We are looking for an exceptional individual to help support the achievement of the team and wider strategic business goals by creating and scaling strategic and meaningful diversity and inclusion programs worldwide.
As the Global Diversity and Inclusion Manager, you will:
- Develop and manage a multi-year diversity and inclusion plan to be implemented throughout Mimecast's global offices
- Directly participate in the strategy creation and execution of global diversity and inclusion initiatives under the guidance of the Senior Global Director of Employee Experience & Social Impact, CHRO, and other key internal leaders across offices
- Drive results across core diversity and inclusion programming worldwide, including the creation and leadership of Mimecast's employee resource groups and the delivery of large-scale employee events and campaigns, while acting as the key point of contact for recruiting initiatives related to diversity
- Create plan to educate staff and promote engagement in diversity initiatives through the global Human Resources network
- Lead partnership with third-party organizations to advance staff education and training, panel discussions, and implementation of best practices across business functions
- Support distribution of annual corporate citizenship report and other externally-facing initiatives under the guidance of the Senior Global Director of Employee Experience & Social Impact and the Press Relations team, which will be inclusive of diversity metrics and key achievements
- Responsible for defining, monitoring and reporting KPIs related to global measurement of engagement and D&I progress
- Collaborate extensively with global talent acquisition team to develop a diverse talent pipeline that drives innovation and organizational creativity, including evaluating and enhancing the interview and selection process to ensure the hiring of dynamic, diverse talent
- Partner with Global Manager, Employee Experience & Social Impact on internal communications and other key campaigns related to diversity and inclusion
- Responsible for management of global diversity and inclusion budget
- Work with regional teams to ensure alignment of global programs
- Work with social media, communication, and talent acquisition teams to develop an employee brand that is representative of our diversity and inclusion efforts
- Perform other job duties as required
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent job experience required. Major or focus in organizational behaviour, CSR, public administration, or human resources highly preferred.
- 4+ years of experience working within a midsize global organization.
- Exceptional knowledge of diversity and inclusion programming and management.
- Deep understanding of how to interact with and energize a broad range of multi-generational, diverse employee groups.
- Global experience working with geographically diverse range of organizations, employees, and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to create, manage and oversee global employee resource groups and program budgets.
- Exceptional verbal, written communication skills.
- Ability to successfully develop, manage and deliver multiple initiatives concurrently.
- Experience with managing community engagement events and opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a willingness to roll up sleeves in pursuit of a shared vision.
- Advanced knowledge and utilization of social media platforms a plus.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including employee shares purchase plan (ESPP), season ticket travel loan, private healthcare, pension, life cover, child care vouchers and an annual gym subsidization. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
Mimecast is a global company with certain business operations in North America. By responding to this advertisement you are agreeing to your details, including any personally identifiable information therein, to be transferred to Mimecast North America, Inc. Mimecast North America, Inc will maintain adequate technical and organizational measure to protect your personally identifiable information and shall use it for the purposes of assessing suitability for this role. Should you wish to respond to this advertisement but do not consent to such transfer, please notify us in advance so that we are able to make alternative arrangements.
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.