The purpose of this position is to provide effective services on behalf of TCS according to client’s legal and statutory requirements, agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements.
- Customer’s Workforce Administration in HR system by creating and modifying employee data as per hire to retire processes
- Handle Onboarding & Probation administration
- Performance management system administration and reporting as per HR calendar
- Handle Reword & Retain , Re-deploy and Retire related administration
- Contact Center activities, handling and addressing payroll-related queries of the customer staff in local language over the phone and in writing, updating requests as required
- Working as part of a multinational team
- Communication and co-operation teams located in India as needed ad-hoc basis
- Sharing workload within the team when required due to workload balance
- Perform any other business-related value adding activities outside of SOP as per supervisor assignments.
- Other tasks that are related to the position and are assigned by the Direct Line Manager including working in any other language(s) spoken at the required level as applicable
- Degrees: Bachelor Degree, HR-related studies preferred
- Good command of MS Office applications, Telephony applications, Leading Payroll tool and Application Tracking systems
- 1-2 years of relevant experience within the HR/Payroll/HRO environment preferably employee data management services