BP – a different perspective on commitment.
A workplace focused on you, providing stability and partnership, career opportunities, remote working options alongside the best training package available. A company valuing excellence, integrity, diversity and fun. Explore your potential with us and join team BP today as:
German Speaking Customer Service Team Leader
BP has established a Business Service Centre ("BSC") in Budapest which provides Finance, Customer Service and Operational Procurement services to all Refining and Marketing ("R&M") businesses in Europe. The BSC provides the opportunity to combine activities dispersed across different locations, and support the standardization and simplification of processes in one location. The BSC started operating in September 2009, since than we hired 1800 colleagues. We are continuously growing and we look for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.
IF YOU JOIN OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM, YOU MAY HAVE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
IN A CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEADER ROLE WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- To lead a team of Customer Service Representatives who support inbound and outbound customer contacts.
- Understanding the relevant procedures and processes for the relevant Businesses, as well as the internal BSC processes.
- Ensuring timely resolution of Service Requests and activities within the Customer Relationship Management system. Proactively seek to minimize or eliminate by addressing root causes in terms of either processes or behavioral changes.
- Deliver Customer Service and Order to Cash processes by managing workflow, ensuring adequate holiday training & sickness cover.
- Proactively develop the skills, competencies and knowledge of Customer Service team members
- Carry out regular one to ones with all direct reports to discuss performance and to develop and implement career path plans.
- Organize monthly team meetings with direct reports.
- Provide first level escalation for any issues raised by the team.
- Ensure processes are embedded & adhered to consistently throughout the team.
- Work closely with other team leaders within the Business to ensure that overall operational objectives are met, ideas shared and lessons learnt
If you are interested in this position, learn more by clicking on the Apply button.
- University or College degree
- Min. 3 years relevant experience in the field of Customer Service
- Min. 2 years relevant experience in People Management & Process Management
- Fluency in German and English
- High level of IT proficiency
- Excellent communication skills and a customer oriented approach
- Flexible, motivated personality