A munkáltatóról / About the company
Our client is a prestigious multinational company with worldwide presence, for which we look for
German Speaking Cash Collection Specialist
to their Budapest- based Financial Shared Service Center.
Pozíció részletezése / Position overview
- Managing the collection of outstanding debts for the covered regions
- Contacting customers for the prompt collection or resolution of the aged receivables using email, telephone calls, dunning
- Performing follow-up’s on accounts with significant aging or past due amounts
- Providing the management team with periodic cash forecast projections
- Supporting the Cash Application team in the account reconciliation process
- Prepare various collection and metric reports
- Providing detailed backup explanation of AR balances to both internal & external auditors
- Working closely with various department, playing an active role during month end close activities
- Fluent English and German languages
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related field preferred, but not required
- General knowledge of accounting principles
- At least 1-2 years cash collection experience
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective negotiation and problem solving skills,
- Good organizational skills, highly motivated with the ability to prioritize,
- Hard working, results oriented, team player attitude.
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format to Tóth Viktória.
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.