German speaker Case Processor
Case professor position with German and English knowledge is open at our multinational partner.
As a Case Processor you will be responsible for entry and the evaluation and assessment of case reports for seriousness, global listedness and causality of all serious and non-serious adverse events.
The main responsibilities of the position will be:
- Structured entry of serious and non-serious adverse events onto the project’s global PV safety database Argus according to the User Manual.
- Extraction of relevant information from routine source documents
- Preliminary evaluation and assessment of case reports for seriousness, global listedness and causality of all serious and non-serious adverse events
- Creation of comprehensive case descriptions (narratives) in English language extracting relevant PV information from routine source documents
- Checking of incoming PV information for consistency and completeness
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences (Allied Health , BSc Public Health, BSc Human Nutrition, Public Health, Pre-Medicine, Nursing Degree, Pharmacist)
- High knowledge of German and intermediate knowledge of English language
- Basic knowledge of standard office software (Microsoft, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Fresh grads are welcome
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.