Our multinational client develops the Customer Care team within its operation. I’m looking for a new employee who has experience in this field, speaks fluent German, and would like to join to a growing team.
- Managing the relationship with customers, partners.
- Handling complaints and questions received from customers on phone and in writing.
- Precise administration of incoming issues and their progress.
- Helping in updating the process documentations, following-up and recording changes, contributing to recognize the opportunities of improving processes.
- Minimum high school education (University or College degree are an advantage)
- Advanced knowledge of German and at least intermediate English (verbal, written)
- Customer service experience, preferably in a customer facing, front line environment (experience in Shared Service environment is an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills written and oral
- Outstanding customer orientation and problem solving skills
- Team attitude
- Ability to prioritise in a faced paced environment
- Ability to take initiative
- Logical and proactive thinking
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence
The company could offer a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organization.
Apply directly to Fanni Jurkovics, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 552
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.