General Ledger Lead Accountant
You are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies. You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s
Pozíció leírása / Job description
You are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies. You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s lives. You are looking for us.
We are looking for you if you are courageous to do the right thing, pursue goals with focus and passion, you are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with one vision.
The Lead Accountant, General Accounting – is responsible for supporting the accounting & payroll team, handling multiple entities, processes and also responsible for higher level accounting duties which require frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques and standards. Prerequisite of this job is a good understanding of AP/ AR/ Billing processes and ability to identify problems in business processes and to develop workable solutions that have cross functional impact.
The Lead Accountant, General Accounting – works under only very limited supervision. (Compliance Controller, Consolidation Team, Tax department, Regional Financial Controller and General Managers of Acelity)and external customers (Auditors and External Consultants), and represents organisation on specific projects.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Chartered Accountant Certification or University/ College degree with qualification in Finance/ Accounting or Business Administration
- 3 years + relevant experience (GL field)
- Fluent English (verbal and written) is required; other foreign languages are an advantage
- ERP knowledge (Oracle, SAP) is required
- Excellent communication, delegation skills
- Ability to structure knowledge efficiently and to convey knowledge in a written format
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- High level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
Amit kínálunk / Offer
The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission is to heal patients and restore lives.
- attractive compensation package
- exceptional benefits, including private health insurance
- private medical support and group life & accident insurance
- modern office close to the city center
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090