A munkáltatóról / About the company
Our client is a multinational company. We are looking for experienced Candidates for the following opened position: General Ledger Accountant
Pozíció részletezése / Position overview
• Perform month-end closing activities timely and accurately, provide commentary and analysis of financial information.
• Ensure integrity and accuracy of day-to-day operations, records or processes to the required standards.
• Reconcile and validate accounts on a monthly basis
• Ensure work is performed according to Group Accounting Policies, Accounting Standards and meet with SOX requirements,
• Support internal and external audits
• Manage efficient relationship with internal departments like AP, AR, Reporting and Local Finance Teams
• Ensure business partner is supplied with adequate and accurate financial information in a timely basis
• Proactively come up with improvement ideas, drive implementation
• Fluency in English
• College or University degree (finance / accountancy / economics)
• 2-3 years relevant working experience in General Ledger/Fixed Assets/Intercompany
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills
• Attention to accuracy and details
• Ability to meet priorities and deadlines
• Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects
• Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables (macro writing is an advantage)
• Experience of Oracle would be an advantage
If you are interested in the position above, please push the „Apply” button.
Or send your CV in MS Word format to Tóth Viktória E-mail cím megjelenítése.
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.
Our company is a recruitment agency with Hungarian ownership having significant references and clientele. We have been successful in both Hungarian and International markets since 2001.