Car fleet coordinator - General affairs assistantHAYS Hungary Kft.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.09.
Do you enjoy driving and dynamic tasks? Are you interested in taking part of the operative and administrative management of the car fleet of an international company, sometimes driving to the countryside, solving different problems while also having some admin tasks in the office? If your answer is yes, this is your opportunity!
Your new company
Our partner is a Link megjelenítése Link megjelenítése company – they are looking for an assistant in one of their teams to support their daily work. Their easily accessible, beautiful and modern office is located in Budapest.
Your new role
- Providing assistance in general affairs – administration and reporting
- Coordination and administration of car fleet
- Purchase and handling office supplies
- Support daily business operation, participate in ad-hoc projects
What you'll need to succeed
- University/College degree is advantage
- 1-3 years’ experience in one of the above responsibilities
- Fluent English and Hungarian in speaking and writing is a must (Korean is an advantage)
- Strong in coordination and assertive communication skills
- Solid time management and problem-solving skills
- Great team worker for cooperation with other departments
- Knowledge of MS office
- Driving license “B” is needed
What our client offers for you
- Home office and other benefits
- Dynamic atmosphere with continuous challenges
- Good vibes
- Possibility to learn about the newest products even before their launch
- Opportunity for personal development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply now' or send your CV via e-mail to the contact person!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.