Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within aluminium manufacturing through our extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing businesses. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, with our headquarters located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of the global Sapa company, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to more than 100 locations where Sapa operates. With our more than 500+ employees in the Sapa Shared Services located in 20 countries we have one common goal; to provide the best services to our clients. Our Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár as Center of Excellence (Hungary), Pittsburgh (USA) and Jaipur (India).
We don’t consider ourselves a traditional Shared Services rather a dynamically growing organization where all finance and IT functions offer complex and highly value-added support to the operation of Sapa businesses. We welcome all our employees to become an essential element within Sapa’s culture so we can form the future together through global projects and culturally colorful teams.
We are hiring in the following position:
Functional Specialist, Quality Testing System
Sapa Shared Services is looking for candidates to fill the Functional Specialist role for Sapa’s strategic Quality Testing System. You will be part of the Value Add Services organization, which is focusing on delivering IT solutions for various user communities in Sapa.
- Participate in (or lead) the installations of the Quality Testing System in the Sapa plants
- Identify customer specific standards for material testing
- Determine what systems and work processes will be affected by implementation of QTS
- Identify test data need by current quality management systems in the plant
- Upload profile based test data to QTS prior implementation
- Train operators in use of QTS
- Advise plants on how to create work instructions for critical processes needed by QTS
- Run verification of system functionality together with technical support and local team for acceptance testing
- 2-3 years of industry experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, preferably in metallurgy
- Work experience in lab for material testing is a must
- Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with the users’ and developers’ community
- Fluency in English is a must (German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Hungarian are preferred)
- Very frequent travelling in Europe
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.
For more information please visit our global website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.
Gyártás / Termelés > Minőségbiztosítási ellenőr, Minőségbiztosítási menedzser, Minőségbiztosító
Mérnök / Műszaki > Mérnök, Minőségbiztosítási mérnök
|Minimális tapasztalat||2 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|