Functional Specialist, MES SolutioningRégió: Székesfehérvár, Fejér, Budapest, Pest
Jelentkezési határidő: 2018.03.07.
Traditional Shared Service? No.
Extruded Solutions Shared Services is an internal service provider of Extruded Solutions within Hydro, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to more than 100 locations. We don’t consider ourselves a traditional Shared Services rather a dynamically growing organization where all finance and IT functions offer complex and highly value-added support to the operation of Hydro businesses.
Work for the world leader in aluminum solutions
Hydro is a fully integrated aluminium company combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D. Sapa is now part of the Norsk Hydro asa family, creating a global aluminium champion. By joining Norsk Hydro, Sapa continues working under a new name as Extruded Solutions.
Functional Specialist, MES Solutioning
Location: Budapest or Székesfehérvár
According to your preference, you may choose our Budapest or Székesfehérvár office as your place of work.
Extruded Solutions has been dedicated to implement a new Manufacturing Execution System (MES).
The new MES will be implemented in 60+ production locations worldwide, being synchronized with the new ERP system, SAP/4HANA.
Along with the new MES, a dedicated team is formulating, being responsible for the program management, implementation and ongoing support.
The potential candidate will have an opportunity to actively participate in delivering a new and complex program. The team’s operating structure also offers prospect for business travel within Europe.
This role within the Solutioning team covers the following areas of responsibility:
- Act as the “go-to” person when detailed setup or solution design questions are to be addressed on a particular functional area.
- Within the change control process accountable for creation of the Functional Design Documentation including Detailed solution design and Test scenarios/scripts to validate the solution
- Within the Operational Support process provides 2nd/3rd level support.
- Act as liaison with the businesses
- to proactively engage with solution proposals,
- keep up networking within the respective functional area/module and
- ensure leveraging best practices
- Tightly collaborates with the Solution Architects to
- ensure global template consistency
- solution fits across locations
- Supports multiple projects and BAU activities
- Reviews and supports testing of the developer code for developments in conjunction with developers and liaises and resolves faults identified with the Data Migration / Integration and Testing teams in support of testing cycles.
- Five years plus working with MES / ERP or variant in a hands-on project environment
- Experience in enterprise-level MES / ERP projects
- Extensive experience with application configuration, including workflows
- Experience defining business requirements, writing functional design documentation
- Expert level understanding of MES / ERP systems (Hydra preferably) modules and underlying architecture design
- Experience in providing trainings to key-users
- Experience in designing MES/ERP software components
- Experience integrating MES/ERP with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools
- Travelling willingness up to 25%
How to apply:
Please, upload your English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
We are present at 3 locations:
Verseci Str. 1-15.
Mártírok Road 9.
Irinyi József Str. 4-20.