Functional Specialist, MES SolutioningRégió: Székesfehérvár, Fejér, Budapest, Pest
Jelentkezési határidő: 2018.03.07.
Global business services
Hydro Global Business Services (GBS) is a new organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the entire Hydro group. Established in 2018 Autumn from multiple preceding internal service providers - including ours, Extruded Solutions Shared Services -, GBS brought a significant change into the business operation. As a result, our Shared Services by becoming a part of GBS also extended its coverage both geographically and responsibility-wise, and it is expected to grow further in the future.
Work for the world leader in aluminum solutions
Hydro is a fully integrated aluminium company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents, combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D. In addition to production of primary aluminium, rolled and extruded products and recycling, Hydro also extracts bauxite, refines alumina and generates energy to be the only 360° company of the global aluminium industry.
Functional Specialist, MES Solutioning
Location: Budapest or Székesfehérvár
The chosen candidate will be able to work either of the two locations above, according to his choice. See exact address of locations on the bottom.
Extruded Solutions has been dedicated to implement a new Manufacturing Execution System (MES).
The new MES will be implemented in 60+ production locations worldwide, being synchronized with the new ERP system, SAP/4HANA.
Along with the new MES, a dedicated team is formulating, being responsible for the program management, implementation and ongoing support.
The potential candidate will have an opportunity to actively participate in delivering a new and complex program. The team’s operating structure also offers prospect for business travel within Europe.
This role within the Solutioning team covers the following areas of responsibility:
- Act as the “go-to” person when detailed setup or solution design questions are to be addressed on a particular functional area.
- Within the change control process accountable for creation of the Functional Design Documentation including Detailed solution design and Test scenarios/scripts to validate the solution
- Within the Operational Support process provides 2nd/3rd level support.
- Act as liaison with the businesses
- to proactively engage with solution proposals,
- keep up networking within the respective functional area/module and
- ensure leveraging best practices
- Tightly collaborates with the Solution Architects to
- ensure global template consistency
- solution fits across locations
- Supports multiple projects and BAU activities
- Reviews and supports testing of the developer code for developments in conjunction with developers and liaises and resolves faults identified with the Data Migration / Integration and Testing teams in support of testing cycles.
- Five years plus working with MES / ERP or variant in a hands-on project environment
- Experience in enterprise-level MES / ERP projects
- Extensive experience with application configuration, including workflows
- Experience defining business requirements, writing functional design documentation
- Expert level understanding of MES / ERP systems (Hydra preferably) modules and underlying architecture design
- Experience in providing trainings to key-users
- Experience in designing MES/ERP software components
- Experience integrating MES/ERP with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools
- Travelling willingness up to 25%
How to apply:
Please, upload your English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
We are present at 3 locations:
Verseci Str. 1-15.
Mártírok Road 9.
Irinyi József Str. 4-20.