There has been an opening… in our multinational manufacturing partner’s team in Szekesfehervar!
- Act as a intermediate between the users and developers of the Visual Factory, Preactor and PMI applications.
- Participate in (or lead) implementation or change request projects.
- Translate functional questions to solutions or designs for new & changed functionalities.
- Testing and implementation of new & changed functionalities.
- Key-user training & support.
- 3-5 years experience in a production environment, engineering or IT
- Bachelor degree in IT or engineering.
- Experience with manufacturing execution systems is preferred
- Must be able to discuss manufacturing execution needs with users (including top management) and translate these effectively into solutions to be created by software developers.
- Fluent English is required
- Able to effectively communicate orally and in writing with the user and developers community
- Regular international travelling required. (Travelling frequency: European and oversee travel; frequency is based on implementations)
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization