We are looking for
to work in a newly established team of Accenture Technology.
Accenture Technology is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Accenture Technology employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
We are currently recruiting developers with experience in programming who are prepared to educate themselves and work in international environment.
• Designs, codes, tests and maintains complex multiplatform frontend solutions with responsive UI, based on modern frontend technologies.
• Participates in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements.
• Assists in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
• Follows defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work.
• For senior developers there are opportunities to lead a small team of developers as a technical supervisor and/or design software solutions as an architect.
• Preferably experience includes use of Yeoman and Grunt, and their respective development workflows
• Experience with one of Backbone.js, AngularJS, Ember.JS
• Experience collaboratively developing with Git or other version control system
• Familiar with the “full stack” of back-end, front-end and design and how they interact.
• Knowledge of Information architecture for consumer facing web applications including creating visual designs and wireframes.
• Knowledge of:
o CSS/CSS3. Knowledge of what works in specific browsers.
o Responsive CSS (Mobile First, Bootstrap)
o Semantic HTML and HTML5
• Team player attitude
• Willingness to travel within Europe
• Work with an agile project team (either Agile by definition or agile in ability to perform cross-functional tasks quickly) – balance multiple projects and collaborating closely with other development teams
• Experience with Responsive Design, preferably with Twitter Bootstrap or Zurb Foundation
• Experience with 1 or more testing frameworks (Mocha/Chai, Jasmine)
• Experience with advanced testing methodologies (TDD, BDD)
• Experience with code quality tools like JSHINT/JSLINT
• 1+ years of experience in any of the following languages or technologies: Java, Groovy, Ruby, PHP, Python
• Experience with any of the following frameworks / technologies: node.js, express, Ruby on Rails, Django, Symfony, Laravel, Grails, Play
What we can offer you:
• Attractive compensation package
• Lots of training opportunities
• Work in multi-national teams and environment
• Pure technology-focused career track or delivery-career track - a balanced career path combining technology skills with communication, people and delivery management aspects