This position is responsible for the payroll preparation and processing of payrolls in vendor managed payroll databases or working in cooperation with Third Party Vendors. This position is also responsible for updating and maintaining payroll related records and data files and maintaining the payroll database. Strong analytical skills are required for performing effective controls to make sure both payroll accuracy and timeliness service level agreements are met.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
- Global company – monumental organization
- Creative inspiring working environment
- Diverse working areas – Life long learning experience
- Competitive salary and benefit package
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of monthly payroll runs
- To ensure all data is accurately compiled and sent to external Payroll Vendor according to payroll schedule on a monthly basis
- Responsible for the reconciliation, balancing and transmission of all vendor and bank interfaces/reports of payroll related data.
- Responsible for the balancing and review of all output investigation and correction of errors associated with the auditing of payroll data.
- Responsible for the processing of all types of payments and deductions, including wage loans, payroll adjustments, imputed income adjustments, benefit adjustments, and special payments (bonus awards, grossed-up adjustments, commissions, incentives, etc)
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of manual and off-cycle payments
- Responsible for preparation of payroll related journal entries.
- Processes adjustments related to terminated employees, such as payments after leaving, recovery of advance payments, special payment packages in case of redundancy, etc.
- Responsible for preparation and submission of payroll related reports to internal and external parties including regular statutory reports as well.
- Providing advice of any out-of-balance situations or production issues.
- Depending on complexity of the supported Payroll(s)
- To ensure payroll accuracy to agreed Service Levels takes part in maintaining the Issues Log and liaise on a regular basis with other teams and vendors, in cooperation to ensure actions and issues are followed through and resolved.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing country procedures to ensure alignment with HR policy and local legislative compliance, propose changes for improvement to the Payroll Team Leader.
- Assisting in the testing of all system, tax updates, version upgrades and enhancements to the systems as needed.
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
- 0-2 years related HR/Payroll experience. Payroll experience is an advantage, but fresh grads are also welcome
- Knowledge of payroll and tax withholding regulations is an advantage
- University degree
- Fluent English is a must and intermediate French knowledge
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent research and problem solving skills.
Apply directly to Fanni Jurkovics, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 552
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése