French Speaking Order Process Specialist
As an Order Process Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Creating and tracking customer orders
- Day to day communication and collaboration with operations, sales and front office department
- Prepare Invoices, Debit and Credit notes when relevant
- Confirm pricing, inventory availability and provide ship date information
- Manage sales order process from receipt of order through to shipment for assigned customers and affiliates
- Coordinate with relevant departments to ensure orders are dispatched / delivered on time and manage customer expectations
To be considered as an ideal candidate, you are required to have:
Fluent English and French language knowledge
At least 1 year experience in customer service, order management, procurement or sales support (We are open for junior and senior candidates as well!)
Strong problem-solving skill
Experience with SAP is an advantage
Why is it a good opportunity for you:
The company offers you great opportunity for professional development, complex processes, competitive compensation package, possibility for traveling to western European countries and a motivating, modern environment with enthusiastic teams! You also would have the possibility to work at a stable, market leader company where you can build your career!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply now'!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.