Unisys is a worldwide information technology services and solutions company. We provide consulting, systems integration, outsourcing and infrastructure services, combined with powerful enterprise server technology. We specialize in helping clients use information to create efficient, secure business operations that allow them to achieve their business goals. Our consultants and industry experts work with clients to understand their business challenges and create greater visibility into critical linkages throughout their operations.
Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 and a second office in Pécs in 2012 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
We are currently looking for talented individuals for night shift (from 8.00 pm till 6.00 am from Monday till Sunday)
French Speaking IT Customer Specialist
for night and weekend shift
As an IT Customer Specialist you will:
- Provide technical support over the phone and via e-mail to external, corporate end users calling with IT-infrastructure problems who require assistance in using their systems or applications.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and correct technical faults and guide the caller through the necessary steps to restore functionality.
- Be responsible to either solve the calls yourself, or assign and chase those calls that you cannot fix yourself, until functionality has been restored.
- Work together with colleagues to share information, collaborate on problem solving and identify major service issues.
Why is it good for you to join our Out of Office Hours team?
- You will have the opportunity to support more clients and get a deeper knowledge in IT and procedures
- You have the opportunity to participate in trainings continuously
- If you are a student you can adapt this schedule to your timetable flexibly
- If you feel you can work more effectively in night hours you are in the right place
- In return for working in nights on certain days and weekends you will get day-offs
- Working in Out of Office Hours shift goes together with shift premium
We are seeking applicants with the following skills:
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in French
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Considerable familiarity with MS Office particularly and the Windows environment in general
Shifts and Working hours:
You will work in various shifts that will include working on weekends and nights. Further information will be provided on the job interview.
In return, we offer a competitive compensation package and the exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company. Successful applicants can look forward to training and development possibilities, as well as challenging career prospects.
If you would like to join us, please send your CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése and write the position’s name into the subject field.