If you are enthusiastic to work in an international environment and would like to use your language skills, please do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity.
Our multinational client is looking for a IT Service Desk Agent, who would be responsible for the day provision of the Services. This includes ensuring the continually high level of service is provided to the customers as set out in agreements with customers.
- To provide 1st line application support; answering support queries via phone and email
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- To log all calls on the call logging system.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help resolve and application hardware or software problems.
- Continuously monitor incoming customer contacts including those made by any of the media available to the company's customers
- Continuously monitor outstanding calls and ensure that provision is made in case of your absence
- To allocate more complex calls to the relevant IT Support member.
- Ensure that all customer contacts are handled in a timely and effective manner and within the Service Level Agreements laid down by the company
- Identify any service related issues and escalate to the Team Leader
- 1 years previous Helpdesk experience, preferably within application support field
- Highly customer focused with a good understanding and working knowledge of the services provided by your department
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), with the ability to communicate professionally and confidently at all levels
- Experience of using call logging software.
- Strong understanding PC connectivity issues up and configuration.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint,
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills,
- Good personal organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to apply creativity to resolving
- ITIL awareness and experience in following ITIL guidelines
- Fluent English and French knowledge
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése