Jelentkezési határidő: 2015.06.11.
Hirdetés azonosító: 937921
We are looking for a new fraud and anti-money laundering expert colleague for our partner company, who has several years of experience, proactive personality and ready for a new, challenging position. The new colleague will work as part of a global group of fraud and AML experts and will be responsible mainly for the Hungarian market.
Fraud and Anti-Money Laundering Manager
- Provide a high level expertise in fraud and money laundering in order to protect the company from financial loss, prosecution and reputational damage
- Develop global and local strategy, policy, control framework, procedures, standards and awareness for fraud and AML
- Lead investigations into serious fraud and AML and implement and follow up any recommendations for corrective actions
- Act as a key liaison point with relevant regulatory and law enforcement agencies and ensure that regulatory changes are implemented
- Review processes for fraud and AML prevention activities conducted by Field Sales, Service and Loss Prevention teams
- Ensure that all managers, their teams and agents are aware of their responsibilities and all training and induction materials are developed in line with internal regulations
- University or college degree (preferably on finance/banking/business field)
- Professional Accounting or Internal Auditing Qualification (CPA, ACCA, IIA, CIA or equivalent)
- 5+ years experience in fraud or AML expert position
- Experience from banking or financial services field
- Qualification in fraud management and investigation (Certified Fraud Examiner or other equivalent) and / or qualification in Anti-Money Laundering (ICA Diploma in AML, ACAMS or other equivalent)
- Knowledge of fraud and money laundering legislation and applicable domestic/international legal frameworks
- Fluent English knowledge
- Proactive, problem-solving, independent personality
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.