First line IT helpdesk agent with French
Part-time workers are welcome as well!
Our partner, who is a multinational Shared Service Center in Budapest providing IT area, is currently looking for a Helpdesk analyst with IT orientation
Your new role
- Provide centralised first level IT advice and support to customers
- Be a single point of contact for end users support using all contact mediums
- Completion of administrative tasks.
- Take ownership of and progress incidents/requests to resolution/completion.
- Be able to work under pressure, to work in a team and to support team members
What you'll need to succeed
- At least intermediate knowledge of English and fluent French is a must
- MS Office skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Interested in IT, ambitious, dynamic personality
What you'll get in return
Our partner provides a competitive cafeteria package and language bonus above your salary. A friendly atmosphere, long term professional development and trainings. Excellent opportunity to establish your career at shared service center
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.