Are you fluent in English?
If the answer is yes, then this is a great opportunity for you!
Our brand new global client from manufacturing and engineering industry with a Shared Service Center in Budapest, is looking for a Financial Controller.
- Preparing and providing regular and ad-hoc reports on a daily/weekly basis to stakeholders –majority within cost controlling field
- JV calculations
- Statutory reporting
- Continuous improvement of current reports and supporting documentations of the Balance Sheet and P/L
- Developing of new reports
- Liaison with various stakeholders
- Responding to Group Finance team in a timely manner
- Close cooperation with the analysis and business support teams as required
- College/University degree in finance
- 2-3 years of experience within general ledger accounting and/or financial controlling
- Good level of English knowledge is required, any additional European language is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, structured way of thinking and acting
- Excellent Excel skills and general IT literacy
- Modern, A+ green office in an excellent location (VI. district)
- International and dynamic team
- Language programs
- Great work-life balance
- Participation in end-to-end processes
- Eminent compensation package