If you think student jobs, you should remember Mind-Diák!Our student agency is growing continuously because of the thousands of students' diligence and talent. We offer job in many international and interior company so all of our employees can find the most suitable position for themselves.
Now we are looking a Factory Buyer Intern. If you think, you would be able to try yourself in a multinational comapy apply for our position.
- Provide overall support to Factory Buyers
- Update purchase orders based on latest information
- Prepare reports, metrics directly related to daily job activities, report results to leadership (e.g.: Special requirements, Inventory estimate, Pegging, Customs classifications, Leadership reports)
- Take part in quarterly Build Plan recast with data analysis and uploads
- Support PDC quotation process of factory items
- Interact with internal GE factory suppliers, sales, master planner, forecaster, order management, quality, finance, warehouse and strategic sourcing teams
- Take part in job related process improvements, participate in cross-functional projects
- Further tasks not involved in this Job Description that the immediate leader/manager assigns verbally or in writing
Business or Engineering related ongoing studies
Interest in sourcing/planning/logistics
Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook,
Familiarity with any integrated ERP systems (preferably Oracle),
Excellent communication, analytical skills,
Excellent communication level of spoken and written English
Working hour: 3-4 days/ week
What we offer:
- brutto 800 Ft/hours
- sophisticated and modern working environment
- company bus from Budapest (Work location: Veresegyháza)
Please pay attention for your phone number and
Join us on Facebook.