Sanmina one of the world's premier Contract Manufacturer serving the fastest segments of the global EMS market is looking for employees to its site at Tatabánya (Hungary) for the following position:
- Preparing weekly-quarterly-annual financial forecasts elements.
- Providing regular financial reports (other than the forecast), analysis for the local and the European management regarding the financial performance of the Plant. In addition, it is also required to satisfy ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Controlling and report departmental/plant spend levels by cost categories to enable management to react on a timely manner in order to manage cost targets.
- Supporting Program management with standard PPV and revaluation reconciliation calculations and take care of the proper due to/due from accounting. It is also belongs to this responsibility to track NRE spending and invoicing and proper timing of their accounting.
- Economics University or Collage degree
- Good communication, presentation and verbal skills
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and logical skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Advanced English skills
- Flexibility regarding working hours
- Advantage: relevant work experience in a manufacturing company
If you are interested in this position, please send your English and Hungarian CV’s to E-mail cím megjelenítése