Our Partner is a service provier we are looking for Junior Financial Analysts to its Financial Center.
If you have excellent financial and accounting knowledge and you are an ambitious person to start your career in a prosperous company in the financial sector, than it is your opportunity! Continue reading:
The team is responsible for the bookkeeping of banking transactions we look after and act as a primary control function; monitoring banking activities to ensure it is within a specified remit. We offer unique opportunity to get to know the large range of banking products in the working practice.
- Review of daily P&L's. Includes: review with other colleagues and explanation of P&L movements to management.
- Ensure that the firm's risk portfolios are fairly valued
- Interaction with Back Office, Risk Management and Accounting Policy on review complex transactions for pricing, reserving and control issues.
- Reconciliation between front and back office systems
- Ensure that market-leading standards are achieved through continuous development and maintenance of strong controls
- Ad-hoc projects to develop the control infrastructure and facilitate business growth.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or Economics
- Entry level positions are open for fresh graduates!
- Senior positions are available with 1-2 years of experience in audit, accounting or finance!
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical background
- Strong Ms Office computer skills (especially Excel)
- Accounting Qualifications is a huge advantage
- Good acumen of banking sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong communication skills