Our client is a prestigious multinational company with worldwide presence, for which we look for a Financial Analyst to their Budapest- based business services center.
The successful candidate will possess advanced Excel with experience of analysing and comparing large volumes of data. Furthermore, the ability to manage both internal and external (tax authorities, advisers) stakeholder relationships is essential. Have experience in report automation, standardization and have good accounting skills. VAT experience is an advantage.
• Collect all European VAT declarations
• Develope and maintain a standard rpeorting procedure and structure to show VAT statuses per country / region / EU level for management purposes
• Search and execute automation possibilities for reporting activities in the VAT area
• Act as Single point of contact between functional teams of the SSC (AP/AR/GL/Inter-Company/FA/Treasury/Billing) and other entities
• Build-up and maintain a good relationship with tax managers and tax service providers
• Reconcile VAT/Tax accounts based on declarations and accounting experiences
• Support VAT/Tax law changes related implementation activities in co-operation
If you are interested in the position above, please push the „Apply” button. Or send your CV in MS Word format to Viktória Tóth E-mail cím megjelenítése. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!