Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations across the world. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program – and Project management
- ERP Deployment
- ERP Functional Support
Location: Székesfehérvár, Sapa Profiles Kft.
Financial Analyst, Shared Services
Purpose of the role
Financial Analyst will be responsible for daily financial control and analysis as well as accounting activities of Global IS/IT and Financial Shared Services’ costs per job description. The role covers ensuring compliance to Corporate Accounting policy/processes and budgeting and reporting instructions.
- Act as a team member in Controlling organization of Sapa Shared Services.
- Contribute in delivering daily controlling task and analysis for group of operating departments in Shared Services
- Responsible for monitoring of spend on projects.
- Be the day-to-day interface with the department heads on cost and charging issues.
- Coordinate with customers relating to Shared Services matters.
- Act according to processes and procedures in Shared Services
- Ensure the necessary reporting to maintain financial control.
- Support budgeting for Operational cost and Project budgets.
- At least 3 years of work experience in controlling field
- Degree in Finance & Accounting Or Business Or equivalent
- Fluency in English is a must (verbal, written)
- Advanced financial understanding and good accounting knowledge
- Advanced Excel user
- Experience with finance/transactional processes in a Shared Services environment
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Good communicator, outgoing personality
The company offers
- Professional development,
- challenging tasks and opportunities for internal career growth at a rapidly growing multinational company
How to apply
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job. To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése