Financial Analyst - Investment Banking
This is a high profile opportunity for ambitious investment banking professionals to join a leading bank!
This is an exciting opportunity to utilize analytical skills and increase knowledge in a dynamic and growing area that focuses on the fundamental products of the finance industry.
If you are interested in below, here you will feel yourself at work.
- Revenue-based controlling of capital market products
- Studying at invesment banking tools
- End to end processes
Join the growing team of our client as a Product Control Analyst!
Daily activities can be described with
- Review of daily P&L's. Includes: review with traders and explanation of P&L movements to management.
- Ensure that the firm's risk portfolios are fairly valued
- Interaction with Traders, Middle Office, Risk Management and Accounting Policy on review complex transactions for pricing, reserving and control issues.
- Reconciliation between front and back office systems
- Ensure that market-leading standards are achieved through continuous development and maintenance of strong controls
- Ad-hoc projects to develop the control infrastructure and facilitate business growth.
- Good financial accounting skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong skill with all Microsoft Office Products, external market data services, emphasis on Excel as a functional analytical tool
- Analyitical skill to break into elements the difficulties that you will face with and understand it!
- Problem solving skills and an innovative approach to work are also required
- Desire to move up within organization and take on growing responsibility
There are opportunities both Senior and Entry levels. Click the button below to apply.
- Outstanding growth opportunities within the international organisation
- Prestigious and successful company
- Nice and professional working environment in a centrally located office
- Professional improvement in the area of: products traded, market risks and accounting complexities, in the working practice of a globally leading global financial services firm
- Long-term career opportunities across geographies and business lines inside and outside of Finance
- Competitive salary and benefits