Financial Administrator- Cash Posting Specialist (AR)
Pozíció leírása / Job description
You are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies. You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s lives. You are looking for us.
We are looking for you if you are courageous to do the right thing, pursue goals with focus and passion, you are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with one vision.
As Financial Administrator you will be responsible for receiving and posting cash payments to accounts receivable (AR) system as well as posting of correspondences, reviewing and analyzing explanations of benefits for accurate posting and final resolution to the AR system.
- Performing daily/weekly/monthly reconciliations and control activities
- Responsible for credit card, check refund and credit notification processes
- Contact with internal customer as needed to request information
- Support month end closing related activities in line with company closing schedule
- Handle internal queries and follow up to final resolution
Elvárások / Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification in finance or BA is an advantage
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Upper Intermediate English is required
- ERP knowledge (SAP, Oracle, or equivalent) is an advantage
- Very good keyboard abilities
Amit kínálunk / Offer
The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission is to heal patients and restore lives.
- attractive compensation package
- exceptional benefits, including private health insurance
- private medical support and group life & accident insurance
- modern office close to the city center
You can build your career with us and later become an expert or even a team leader, or you can fulfill your aspirations as a valuable member of another department.
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090