Financial & Accounting Specialist (05008)
If you'd like to join, we are now offering a career-defining opportunity within a successful and fast growing business where colleagues are empowered to help shape functions delivering tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation. It's a very exciting place to be — dynamic, creative and collaborative.
In our Financial Services Teams we have roles with varying complexity:
NETWORK ACCOUNTING: processing, reporting and booking invoices from partners and rental stations; analysis and control of partner costs; initiating bank payments, controlling instalments; doing month end related reconciliations.
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING: general ledger & bank reconciliation and accounting; accruals, provisions, fixed assets, intercompany accounting; monthly, quarterly, yearly closing, reporting activities
FLEET ACCOUNTING: the team is responsible for financial and accounting activities related to our fleet during the whole life cycle of our vehicles: from the purchase until they are sold. They cover complex accounting tasks including payable, receivables, fixed assets accounting, bank accounting, intercompany activities
To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- degree in Economics, with emphasis on Finance / Accounting
- proven understanding of finance/accounting gained through at least 1-2 years of experience in such roles as AP, Intercompany, Fixed Asset or GL Accountant
- English language knowledge (verbal, written) at least on an upper-intermediate level
- additionally one of the following languages: French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish may be advantage
- analytical mind-set
- confident user skills in Microsoft Office applications
- excellent problem solving skills
- ability to work precisely under pressure and with tight deadlines
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to build a career at:
- our BSC has won the Best SSC of the CEE-Region award of the 6th Annual CEE SSC and Outsourcing event in Warsaw, February 2018.
- our BSC is Centre of Excellence and largest Avis Budget Group site globally
- multicultural, diverse team with colleagues from over 40 different countries
- friendly, collaborative culture & approachable leadership
- opportunities for growth & development throughout your career
- high-energy place with winning spirit where things move forward every day
- one of Hungary’s greenest, environmentally conscious, award-winning office
- various fun company events and volunteer initiatives
- car rental and partner discounts in addition to your compensation package
- home-work possibility
If you want to GO somewhere in your career Avis Budget Group is the place to be! Apply now!
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Kontroller, Könyvelő, Közgazdász, Pénzügyi asszisztens, Pénzügyi elemző, Pénzügyi ellenőr, Pénzügyi szakember
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|