Financial Accounting Specialist - General ledger (11984)
Salary: Competitive compensation package
Business Function: Support Centres
Job family: Financial Services - Financial Accounting
Contract: Permanent Full-Time
Get your GO on.
Take the next step in your career with a highly successful global organisation!
The Business Support Centre (BSC) of Avis Budget Group, a globally leading vehicle rental service provider, is providing support from Budapest mainly covering customer care, commercial support and financial services.
If you'd like to join, we are now offering a career-defining opportunity within a successful and fast growing business where colleagues are empowered to help shape functions delivering tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation. It's a very exciting place to be — dynamic, creative and collaborative.
In our Financial Services Teams we have roles with varying complexity providing the opportunity to gradually gain experience in full scope of accounting. One of the most complex functions is Financial Accounting, a team responsible for the whole general ledger.
Your role will be:
- reconciliation and booking general ledger invoices
- month end, quarter end and year end closing activities, submitting booked items
- bank reconciliation and booking
- stock accounting (activation; analytical register, depreciation)
- intercompany booking, handling reclamation between countries and charge back
- in case of issues proactively contacting the partner and when necessary escalating problems to senior team members or the team leader
- any other accounting and related activities (invoicing, cost allocation, provision, stations cash, station reports, tasks in connection with commission cheques…)
- maintaining pro-active contacts with other Financial Services areas, BSC departments, partners alike
- acting independently within scope of responsibility
- keeping deadlines and aligning with compliance rules, especially Sox and ISO
- supporting process improvement through sharing ideas
To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- degree in Economics, with emphasis on Finance/Accounting
- strong accounting knowledge
- minimum 1 year experience is expected with complex accounting tasks
- English language knowledge (verbal, written) at least on an upper-intermediate level
- analytical mind-set
- excellent problem solving skills, logical thinking
- accuracy; ability to work precisely under pressure and with tight deadlines
- “can do “ mentality, collaborative approach; team spirit
- confident user skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to build a career at:
- the BSC won the Best SSC in the CEE-Region award in Warsaw, February 2018
- our BSC is Centre of Excellence and largest Avis Budget Group site globally
- multicultural, diverse team with colleagues from over 40 different countries
- friendly, collaborative culture & approachable leadership
- opportunities for growth & development throughout your career
- high-energy place with winning spirit where things move forward every day
- Hungary’s greenest, environmentally conscious, award-winning office
- home-office possibility
- various fun company events and volunteer initiatives
- car rental and partner discounts in addition to your compensation package
If you want to GO somewhere in your career Avis Budget Group is the place to be! Apply now!
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Kontroller, Könyvelő, Közgazdász, Pénzügyi asszisztens, Pénzügyi elemző, Pénzügyi ellenőr, Pénzügyi szakember
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|