The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
FINANCE SYSTEMS DEVELOPER (.NET)
who will be part of a team supporting all finance functions of our client and its entities worldwide.
• Design, develop, test and implement applications (SQL/.Net) to support finance processes.
• Design, develop, test and implement applications and components (MVC, Bootstrap, Webforms).
• Develop and maintain existing Data Warehouse/BI systems, including reports, queries, interfaces, and applications (Crystal, MS SQL BI (SSAS,SSRS,SSIS) , Excel/Access VBA, ASP.Net).
• Train and support key users worldwide.
• Troubleshoot errors in existing processes and applications.
• Work with Finance and Operations specialists worldwide to formulate business requirements.
• Manage technical documentation.
• University or College degree (Business Information Technology, Software Information Technology)
• At least 2 years of experience with developing for Microsoft .Net (C# & VB)
• At least 2 years of experience with developing for Microsoft SQL Server (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Stored procedures)
• Knowledge of data warehouse design and development and of business intelligence processes and tools (Analysis Services)
• Able to run and maintain a workstation and server with required software (Windows 7, IIS, SQL Server, Visual Studio)
• Can troubleshoot, maintain, design, and develop business applications (.Net, Access/Excel, VBA)
• Project and time management skills
• Capable of seeing technical issues from a business perspective and vice versa
• Fluency in English
• Capable of working with offshore development and virtual teams
• Experience with ERP systems is an advantage
• Experience with payment card transaction systems is an advantage
Place of work: Budapest
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant E-mail cím megjelenítése or call +36 30 291 3089.