Finance & Office Administrator
Legalis is a premier global legal recruiting firm with a rapidly expanding global footprint. We recruit and place lawyers looking for new challenges around the world. Legalis works for many of the largest and most prestigious law firms and corporations worldwide, finding and placing lawyers and support staff in all practice areas.
As a global legal recruiting firm, Legalis prides itself on fostering a collegial work environment that exceeds the sum of its parts. Our staff has varied professional and academic backgrounds which contribute to our organization. One of the major benefits of working at Legalis is the diversity among our staff, which hails from more than a dozen countries and four continents.
We are looking for a motivated and resourceful Finance & Office Administrator to join our team. You will handle invoices for accounts payable and accounts receivable, including contacting clients who are delinquent on payments and coordinating and preparing documents for and with our accountants.
As Office Administrator, you will make sure (working closely with IT) that our PCs, laptops, printers, and other devices function properly. You will be in charge of inventory, welcoming visitors and answering queries incoming on our switchboard. Other reception related duties are posting documents as needed and ordering office supplies. You will be working directly with the Finance and Operations Director, helping her to oversee finance and HR operations of the company.
Desired skills & attributes:
- Confident and reliable, the ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in a similar position, though enthusiastic and motivated fresh graduates should apply,
- Flexible and precise, you have a knack for finance, and aren’t afraid to pick up the phone when you have to check in with clients on outstanding invoices or welcome visitors to the office.
- Fluent in written and spoken business English, Hungarian is a must,
- Basic knowledge of finance and accounting,
- Strong analytical and numerical skills,
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team,
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as great problem-solving skills
If you are motivated, business savvy, and passionate about working with a high-end recruiting agency, with a multinational team of colleagues in a truly international, young and friendly environment, we encourage you to apply.
To apply for this position, please email your CV and salary expectations in English to the e-mail address below.