Medical Failure Analysis Engineer
- Medical FA engineer will be responsible to coordinate the repair and refurbishment of a range of medical devices. The equipment are stand alone complex electronic devices with pneumatics and centrifuge functions.
- Medical FA engineer has to learn the functionality of the devices and act as specialist towards the repair technicians in the facility and also support the field engineers via phone and emailing.
- Within functional repair area he is responsible to carry out the analysis in case of epidemic failures, determine the root cause, propose the necessary corrective actions and produce the relevant reports internally and externally.
- Medical FA Engineer will be responsible for the performance, development and competence of the technicians under his/her control.
- Medical FA Engineer has to learn new product functionality and support repair process implementation. As part of this activity process development has to be carried out in cooperation with the customer.
- Customer requires monitoring the repair and refurbishment process and requires process improvement proposals. As a result of an approved improvement customer process documentation has to be updated and uploaded to the document management system.
- Fluent English
- College or University Degree in Electronics
- Experience in electronics debug and repair is an advantage but newly graduates are also welcomed.
- Knowledge of PC architecture and failure analysis tools required.
|Kategória||Elektronika / Telekommunikáció, Elektromérnök, Gyártás / Termelés, Termelésért felelős mérnök, Mérnök / Műszaki, Elektromérnök, Mérnök|
|Minimális tapasztalat||Tapasztalat nem szükséges|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|