Facilities Assistant (Job Share) - Newcastle Upon Tyne
Berghaus is already the UK leading outdoor clothing and equipment brand with ambitious growth plans around the world. We are looking to recruit exceptional individuals to work in our Facilities and Product Development teams based in
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear. Facilities Assistant (Job Share)
Reporting to the Facilities Manager your brief will be to organise the post room
ensuring all incoming/outgoing goods are managed effectively. This is a very
varied role where you will be responsible for assisting the Facilities Manager
with site maintenance, health and safety, security issues, office moves and
sub contracted services.
The successful candidate will have:
• IOSH Certificate/NEBOSH Certificate in Health and Safety (preferred but
• Environmental qualification would be desirable.
• Experience of a Post Room/Site Service environment.
• Admin experience.
• Keyboard skills ideally in Windows, Excel and Internet.
• Manual Handling Awareness.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Basic knowledge of general maintenance, changing light bulbs, assembling
For more information and how to apply please visit our website.
Closing date for both posts: 12 December 2014.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />