Aegon Global Technology (AGT) provides IT infrastructure and application support services to the Aegon businesses. AGT is responsible
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Aegon Global Technology (AGT) provides IT infrastructure and application support services to the Aegon businesses. AGT is responsible for the provision, support and ongoing maintenance of IT operating platforms, applications and services. There is also a strong connection with external providers necessitating vendor and service provider management. AGT is responsible for driving the technology strategy and providing IT infrastructure solutions that are in alignment with business objectives and the AGT technology strategy.
Aegon Global Technology (AGT) Operations Web Security and Protection Team is a Level 3 team which provides consulting services, operational support and process management for our Web Access Management systems.
In addition to the globally modern IT environment, Aegon Global Technology provides secure and long-term career, brand new office located in the heart of the city, flexible working hours with home office opportunities, followed by exceptional compensation.
By following the values of the company, coming to work should bring passion, fun and creativity instead of a simple hope for the green traffic light in the morning on the way to the office.
Eager to know more? In that case, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and get all the details.
• Direct responsibilities on the operational team for developing, implementing and maintaining secure web application firewall policies for external facing applications.
• Web Access Firewall (WAF) platform is purposed by F5 BIG-IP Application Security Manager.
• Provide effective project management and feasibility analysis on potential future projects.
• Work directly with global customers on defining and transitioning policies from development and testing environments, to full blocking profiles within production.
• Support ongoing WAF updates and maintenance for customers.
• Day-to-day support, monitoring, tuning for WAF policy changes for global customers.
• Escalation of alerts with SOC (Security Operations Center).
• Preventative maintenance.
• Work directly with Web Security and Protection F5 Level 3 team on maintenance, updates.
Elvárások / Requirements
• A four-year computer science or related technical degree or equivalent work experience is required. A minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
• Experience working in medium large production hosting environments and providing security solutions.
• Previous working experience with WAF technology.
• Ability to work in small teams on small to medium project engagements.
• Strong understanding of building WAF policies and SDLC development process.
• Experience in one or more of the following: BIG -IP F5 Application Security Manager, Application Traffic
Management, BIG-IP IP Intelligence, and/or Imperva.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills enabling effective articulation of strategy.
• Demonstrated project management and client relationship skills.
Behavioral & Leadership Competencies:
• Communication Skills
• Customer Focus
• Decision-making Ability
• Problem solving Ability
• Tolerance of Ambiguity
• Organization/Planning Skills
• Scripting experience in PowerShell, Ansible
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Opportunity for participating in the building up of a technology center from the beginning
- Brand new working environment
- Training and Development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Yoga classes
- Life Fitness discount
- Highly people centric environment