On behalf of our prestigious client we are looking for you if you are an enthusiastic candidate with solid GL background, who would like to face new challenges at a well-organized multinational company.
Our client’s aim is to invest in you to further develop your personal and professional skills.
You can expect in return for your dedicated hard work complex GL processes, stable workplace, attractive salary and benefit package, multicultural team.
As an Experienced RTR Accountant you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Full scale of GL accounting (fixed asset, intercompany, general ledger reconciliation)
- Calculate, provide or review balance sheet entries on a monthly basis
- Credit management
- Actively taking part in audits
- Closing activity
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting
- Opportunity for process improvements, taking part in projects
- Certified Finance/Accounting specialist or Chartered Accountant
- International and HAS knowledge is required
- Strong English knowledge
- 2-4 years relevant professional background
- ERP knowledge
- Multinational working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Training activities, on-the-job coaching and mentoring
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Career progression