Experienced Procurement SAP MM AnalystEXXONMOBIL
Régió: XIII. kerület, Budapest, Pest
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.05.17.
ExxonMobil is one of the world’s leading energy companies with more than a 100,000 employees and contractors located in over 50 countries around the world. Our large, in-house IT organization consists of 6,000 professionals supporting an array of business lines, plants, refineries, manufacturing sites, internal and external business partners.
Our ExxonMobil Procurement IT team is looking for an experienced SAP MM analyst to help meet the energy challenges for our company and deliver superior results for our Procurement business.
This position is specific to Procurement Acquisition/Sourcing area (MM module). The SAP Procurement Analyst is working in an Agile team on prioritized work items, responding to problem tickets and service requests made by customers / business partners. In addition to base support, the Procurement work groups provide consultation and design services in response to requests for enhancements to the Procurement process and work as a technical SWI lead who is responsible to complete design documents, perform unit / acceptance testing and coordinate the IT and change management activities for the requested enhancements.
The Analyst is part of a larger global Procurement team and may be asked to work on any SAP system (e.g. Upstream, Downstream, Chemical, and Corporate) that we are supporting around the world. Analysts will also collaborate with other capability process teams and IT functions (e.g. Batch, Security and SAP Programming Services) globally to develop and deliver integrated solutions to address business needs and/or resolve existing operational issues. They may also participate in the development, review, or update of system design, risk assessments and controls catalogs, as needed.
- 3-5 years of SAP MM module experience
- Knowledge of the Purchase To Pay business process
- SAP knowledge in configuring and/or troubleshooting in the MM module (Purchase requisition, Purchase order, Goods receipt, Service Entry Sheet)
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Solid communication and English skills
- Team player
- Adaptability to Changing Priorities
- Technical mindset
Desired experience (but not must):
- SAP SRM or MDG experience
- SAP WH, IM or EWM experience
- SAP ABAP technical knowledge, debugging
- Knowledge of Mass upload tools (e.g. LSMW)
- SAP Security knowledge (concept of roles and authorizations)
- SAP Workflow (understand and troubleshooting SAP workflows in the MM area)
- SAP Solution Manager knowledge
- Knowledge in Agile work processes (Scrum)
- SAP OSS process knowledge
What we offer:
- Provide numerous in-house and external technical training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Provide floating holidays, life insurance and many other benefits
Office location: Budapest XIII. district, Váci út 81-85. (Árpád híd – Pest side)
For more information visit our website at Link megjelenítése
Click on the Jelentkezés button to apply.
Beszerzés / Logisztika / Szállítás
IT / Informatika > Adatbázis adminisztrátor, Adatbázis elemző, Adatfeldolgozó szakember, It szakértő
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|