Experienced Order-to-Cash SAP SD AnalystEXXONMOBIL
Régió: XIII. kerület, Budapest, Pest
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.04.10.
ExxonMobil is one of the world’s leading energy companies with more than a 100,000 employees and contractors located in over 50 countries around the world. Our large, in-house IT organization consists of 6,000 professionals supporting an array of business lines, plants, refineries, manufacturing sites, internal and external business partners.
Our ExxonMobil Order-to-Cash IT team is looking for an experienced SAP SD Analyst to help meet the energy challenges for our company and deliver superior results for our Fuels and Lubes Downstream Business.
This position is dedicated to Fuels and Lubes Wholesale and Retail Business (SD module IS-Oil &Gas). The SAP Order-to-Cash Analyst is working in an Agile team on prioritized work items, responding to problem tickets and service requests made by customers / business partners. In addition to base support, the business work groups provide consultation and design services in response to requests for enhancements and projects to the OTC process and work as a technical lead who is responsible to complete design documents, perform unit / acceptance testing and coordinate the IT and change management activities for the requested enhancements and projects.
You will also collaborate with other capability process teams and IT functions (e.g. Batch, Security and SAP Programming Services) globally to develop and deliver integrated solutions to address business needs and/or resolve existing operational issues. You may also participate in the development, review, or update of system design, risk assessments and controls catalogs, as needed.
- 3-5 years of SAP SD module experience
- Knowledge of the Order-to-Cash business process incl. Master Data set up, Logistic, Order Processing, Billing, Invoicing, Accounts Receivables
- Extensive knowledge of inbound and outbound interfaces (Service Requests, EDI, flat files and various middleware integrations)
- Able to develop Functional Specifications for ABAP development requests, incl. debugging in ABAP
- Able to gather customer business process related requirements and transform them into blueprint document
- Able to customize system as per OTC business processes – SD
- Able to design and execute different types of test sets: unit testing, user acceptance testing, regression testing, stress testing, end to end testing, negative testing
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Solid communication and English skills
- Team player
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Technical mindset with willingness to learn newest technologies
- Knowledge in Agile work processes (not must)
What we offer:
- Provide numerous in-house and external technical training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Provide floating holidays, life insurance and many other benefits
Office location: Budapest XIII. district, Váci út 81-85. (Árpád híd – Pest side)
For more information visit our website at Link megjelenítése
Click on the Jelentkezés button to apply.
IT / Informatika > Adatbázis adminisztrátor, Adatbázis elemző, Adatfeldolgozó szakember, It szakértő, Szoftver tanácsadó
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|