- Proactively participate building up and maintaining global lease accounting procedures
- Identify further process improvements opportunities, share best practice within the team
- Manage lease accounting tasks and related financial reporting activities
- Make sure all data is consistent and accurate, handle master data tasks
- Understand issues needing resolution and action, propose ideas in order to resolve them
- Work closely together with the manager in order to eliminate decision making processes by handing out analysis
- Participate and lead projects related to lease accounting processes
- University or Colleges Degree in Finance and Accounting or Economics
- Fluency in English
- 4-6 years of experience in audit or complex accounting field
- SAP and IFRS knowledge is a must!
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to represent ideas, assertive communication
- SLAN knowledge can be an advantage!
- Participation in a newly establishing team
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing environment
- Competitive salary and benefits