Experienced IT Help Desk Analyst
Experienced Help Desk Analyst
Our partner is a UK company who specialise software development for cloud disaster recovery solutions. We are looking for Experienced Help Desk Analysts who are helping to build a dynamically developing startup company in Hungary.
- Take part in transition project to build up the new environment
- Providing Office (365) and Exchange support to partners and customers
- Managing Firewall installation
- Managing AD/GPO
- Supporting Network Troubleshooting (wired and wireless)
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English language knowledge, written and verbal
- IT or IT support experience min. 1 years
- Mac experience desirable
- University/College degree is preferred but not essential
- Advantage if you can start in your new position as soon as possible
What you will get in return
- Long-term job with career opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Pleasant atmosphere, well frequented workplace
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.