Our multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company with worldwide presence, for which we look for Experienced General Ledger Specialists with intermediate French to their Budapest- based business services center.
- Execute posting of general ledger journals, manage open issues from uploads,
- Processing system generated general ledger reports within agreed timescales,
- Perform month-end closing activities, prepare monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation pack from sub ledgers, provide commentary and Balance Sheet, Income statement analysis of financial information,
- Ensure all intercompany activity are booked to General Ledger, carry out reconciliation,
- Submit Global Consolidation System uploads, reconciliations, management upload process, Working capital reporting,
- Execute ad-hoc and local management reports related to the General Accounting activities.
- Fluency in English,
- Intermediate French,
- College or University degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Economics,
- Minimum 1 year working experience in General Ledger field,
- Good analytical mind,
- Excellent communication skills at all levels,
- Attention to accuracy and detail,
- Focused on results, assertiveness,
- Able to build trust by acting with integrity.
What we offer:
- Long- term career opportunity,
- Excellent salary and compensation package,
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company,
- Training and development possibilities.
If you are interested in the position above, please push the „Apply” button. Or send your CV in MS Word format to Molnár Piros E-mail cím megjelenítése. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!